Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Virginia Clay Festival 2015!


It is the eve of the last day of summer--chillier temperatures and turning leaves tell us that Fall is here! To celebrate, come join me (and many other artists) at the Virginia Clay Festival in beautiful Stanardsville, Virginia.

For a full list of artists and a schedule of events, visit the festival's website: Virginia Clay Festival 2015. Also, I will be demonstrating how I make my jewelry LIVE from 12:30 to 1:30pm on Saturday.

I can't wait to see you there!

1 comment:

Vintage Display at The Spa

Vintage Display at The Spa
Steampunk style jewelry with vintage props

Antique Blue Flower Set

Antique Blue Flower Set
Ceramic pendant and earrings with beads and brass embellishments; SOLD

Owl at Dusk

Owl at Dusk
Ceramic with brass and bead embellishments; Steampunk style; SOLD