Thursday, January 15, 2015

New year brings new styles and a Facebook Page!

My business is bringing in the New Year by revamping its online presence! I'm very excited to announce that Jennifer Paxton Jewelry now has an Official Facebook Page. By clicking the link you can see my new page. Please LIKE it to get updates from me through Facebook.

The New Year also brings new jewelry designs and new inspirations. My newest pieces have larger, textured ceramic pieces with metallic links. The piece featured in this post displays this style well. Also, the piece incorporates a bird texture, which as you may know is a creature the Spears Family holds close to its heart.

Don't worry, though, I'm still having fun creating jewelry in the classic Jennifer Paxton style.


As a reminder, my jewelry can be found in Charlottesville at C'ville Arts, in Richmond at Crossroads Art Center, in Stanardsville at Noon Whistle Pottery, in Scottsville at The Riverbend Day Spa, and right here in Dillwyn at The Spa!

There may be more revamping to come (....possibly Etsy, hint hint), but don't forget to Like and Share my new Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vintage Display at The Spa

Vintage Display at The Spa
Steampunk style jewelry with vintage props

Antique Blue Flower Set

Antique Blue Flower Set
Ceramic pendant and earrings with beads and brass embellishments; SOLD

Owl at Dusk

Owl at Dusk
Ceramic with brass and bead embellishments; Steampunk style; SOLD